Office hours: Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Michael Miner, Building Dept. Coordinator
518-283-2714, ext. 13
Eric Westfall, Consulting Town Engineer
518-283-2714, ext. 14
William Miller, Code Enforcement/Fire Marshal
518-283-2714, ext. 32
Kelley Caiazza, Secretary – 518-283-2714, ext. 16
2 Douglas Street
Wynantskill, NY 12198
As of 10/24/17, we have received 51 notarized petitions for the Lake Meadows Proposed Water District. The Town needs at least 60 in order to move forward with the water district. If you have any questions, please call the office and ask for Mike Miner.
Final Architectural Design Guidelines:
Updated North Greenbush Zoning Map
Map Updated 050916
Duties of Building Department
- Enforcing the building codes of New York State and the Code of the Town of North Greenbush, which includes the Zoning Law, the Sign Law, and Subdivision Regulations.
- Oversight and enforcement of approved subdivision and site plan stipulations.
- Issuing permits for new construction, alterations, demolition, signs, swimming pools, decks, sheds, reroofs and resides, and heat-producing non-electric appliances, such as fireplaces, furnaces, and water heaters.
- Performing permit-related inspections to insure compliance with all applicable codes and laws.
- Issuing Certificates of Occupancy after successful completion of building permits.
- Investigating issues of public safety, health and zoning and striving to address concerns and resolve disputes in a thorough and professional manner.
- Working closely with the Supervisor’s office, the Planning Board, the Environmental Specialist, the Zoning Board of Appeals, the Town Attorney, and local fire departments to achieve our goals.
MS4 Annual Reports